China Toys Market Overview
China domestic market for toys was more than US 16 Billion in 2014 and its growing year on year. Its growth can be judged from the fact that by 2019 China toys market will double from its toys market in 2010. There were around 250 Million children under the age of 14 on the Chinese mainland in 2013, so, there is huge potential of toys consumption in Chinese domestic market.
These three segments Construction & Building toy, Baby & Infant toy and Dolls together is expected to contribute more than 50% market share in 2019. Analyzing from toy sales channel Online sales holds the highest market share followed by Super/Hyper market sales channel. Online sales channel is expected to capture more than 50% market share by 2019. There are over 1300 large–scale toy manufacturers in China which are responsible for producing nearly three quarters of total toys in the world.
Renub Research report titled "China Toys Market (Game, Puzzle, Dolls) and Forecast” provides a comprehensive analysis of the current state of China toys market and future over the next 5 years. This 71 page report with 46 Figures and 1 Table studies the China Toys market from following view points:
• China Toys Market (2010 – 2019)
• China Toys Market Share Analysis (2010 – 2019))
• By Toys Segment – China Toys Market (2010 – 2019)
• By Sales Channel – China Toys Market (2010 – 2019)
• Import and Trade Regulations in China
• Growth Drivers – China Toys Market
• Challenges – China Toys Market
Toy Segments Studied in the Report
• Dolls Market
• Baby & Infant Toys Market
• Plush Toys Market
• Construction & Building Toys Market
• Educational / DIY (Do It Yourself) Toys Market
• Game & Puzzles Toys Market
• Sports & Outdoor Play Toys Market
• Action & Toy Figures / Mini Dolls Market
• Electronic / Remote Control Toys Market
• Other Toys Market
Sales Channel Studied in the Report
• Department Stores Toys Market
• Super / Hyper Toys Market
• Online Toys Market
• Baby Products/Toys Shop Sales
• Wholesale Toys Market
• Chain Stores Toys Market
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in–house analysis by Renub Research team of industry experts.
Primary sources include industry surveys and telephone interviews with industry experts.
Secondary sources information and data has been collected from various printable and non–printable sources like search engines, News websites, Government Websites, Trade Journals, White papers, Government Agencies, Magazines, Newspapers, Trade associations, Books, Industry Portals, Industry Associations and access to more than 500 paid databases.