Global Datas new report, Gulf Of Mexico Shallow Water Declining Oil and Gas Production and Increasing Cost Limits Growth Prospects of IOCs analyses the shift of international oil companies from the shallow water of Gulf of Mexico to deep waters of the Gulf of Mexico Offshore. The report compares the reserves, production, investments and economics of upstream operations in shallow and deep waters of GOM offshore to explain the attractiveness of deep waters projects and the shifting focus of International Oil Companies from shallow to deep waters. Mergers and acquisitions in shallow waters have also been discussed to analyze the growth prospects of International Oil Companies in the region and their growing interest in deep water projects in GOM Offshore.
- The report provides detailed discusses the Shift of International Oil Companies from the shallow waters to Deep waters of GOM offshore and the reasons thereof. The report based on several comparison and industry developments discusses the growing attractiveness of Deep water projects for International Oil Companies The report specifically focuses on
- A comparison of exploration and production activities in terms of reserves , production , discoveries in deep and shallow waters of Gulf of Mexico
- The Economics of Upstream activities in shallow and Deep waters of Gulf of Mexico and economic rationale for the International Oil Companies to focus on the deep water projects in Gulf of Mexico
- The impact of BP oil spill on the upstream operations in deep and shallow waters of GOM offshore
- Market dynamics in shallow water of GOM offshore in view of declining production from shallow waters of GOM offshore
- Merger and acquisitions between International Oil Companies and Independent oil companies and among independent companies.
Reasons to buy
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about into the reserves , production , investments and other developments in the shallow and deep waters of GOM Offshore.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in Shallow and Deep waters of GOM Offshore
- Identify opportunities to partner with companies operating in Shallow and Deep waters of GOM Offshore.
- The research will allow you to identify prospective investment targets based on insights into economics of upstream developments in shallow and deep waters of GOM Offshore.