Europe Striving Towards Diversifying Natural Gas Sources - Implications for Russian Gas Exports and Gas Producers from Middle East and North Africa, is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that analyzes the key issue of diversification of the natural gas sources in Europe and its implication for Russian gas exports and the gas rich countries of the Middle East and North Africa. The report provides information on the natural gas market of Europe, the supply demand gap in natural gas and gas trade movements. The report also analyzes Russias role in the European natural gas market. It also covers the initiatives taken by Europe to reduce its dependence on Russia for natural gas. The report is built using the data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
Europe is heavily dependent on natural gas for energy purposes in its residential, commercial and industrial applications. Western Europe meets its natural gas requirement from the North African countries such as Algeria, while the Eastern European countries depend on Russia for their natural gas supplies.
Reasons to buy
- The report analyzes the key issue of diversification of natural gas sources in Europe and its implication for Russian gas exports and the gas rich countries of the Middle East and North Africa.
- The report primarily focuses on:
- -Natural gas market in Central Europe and Western Europe.
- Role of Russia in the European natural gas market.
- Various initiatives taken by Europe to reduce the dependence on Russias natural gas supply.
- Development of various alternate routes for gas supply to Europe, bypassing Russia and Ukraine.
- Opportunities for Middle Eastern and North African countries.
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to -
- Keep abreast of current efforts being made by the EU to develop alternative gas supply sources and routes bypassing Russia and the new business opportunities that lie therein.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the European gas market.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the European unconventional gas industry.
- Provide insights on the future opportunities and critical success factors in the European LNG market.