GlobalData, the industry analysis specialist, has released its new report, Juvenile Rheumatoid Arthritis (JRA) Therapeutics Pipeline Assessment and Market Forecasts to 2017. The report is an essential source of information and analysis on the global JRA therapeutics market. The report identifies the key trends shaping and driving the global JRA therapeutics market. The report also provides insights on the prevalent competitive landscape and the emerging players expected to significantly alter the market positioning of the current market leaders. Most importantly, the report provides valuable insights on the pipeline products within the global JRA sector. This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
GlobalData has estimated the global JRA therapeutics market to be valued at $390 million in 2010. It is forecast to grow at a CAGR (Compound Annual Growth Rate) of 13% for the next seven years to reach $929 million by 2017. The major breakthrough in the historic period was approval of biologics such as Enbrel (etanercept), Humira (adalimumab) and Orencia (abatacept). The increasing patient population and expected launch of new biologics targeting the untapped market of sJIA (systemic juvenile idiopathic arthritis) will drive the market growth. However, safety concerns with the current JRA drugs and low diagnosis rate will remain major challenges to sustain this growth.
The report provides information on the key drivers and challenges of the JRA therapeutics market. Its scope includes
- Annualized global JRA therapeutics market revenues data from 2005 to 2010, forecast for seven years to 2017.
- Pipeline analysis data providing a split across the different phases, mechanisms of action being developed and emerging trends. Pipeline candidates fall under major therapeutic classes such as Interleukin-1 (IL-1) blocker, monoclonal antibody, purine nucleoside phosphorylase (PNP) inhibitor and URAT1 inhibitors (urate-anion exchanger).
- Analysis of the current and future competition in the global JRA therapeutics market. Key market players covered are Novartis AG, Regeneron Pharmaceuticals, Ardea Biosciences, Nuon Therapeutics, Metabolex, Inc and BioCryst Pharmaceuticals.
- Insightful review of the key industry drivers, restraints and challenges. Each trend is independently researched to provide a qualitative analysis of its implications.
- Key topics covered include strategic competitor assessment, market characterization, unmet needs and the implications for the JRA therapeutics market.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability. It will allow you to
- Develop and design your in-licensing and out-licensing strategies through a review of pipeline products and technologies and by identifying the companies with the most robust pipeline.
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends shaping and driving the global JRA therapeutics market.
- Drive revenues by understanding the key trends, innovative products and technologies, market segments and companies likely to impact the global JRA therapeutics market in future.
- Formulate effective sales and marketing strategies by understanding the competitive landscape and by analyzing the performance of various competitors.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolios and create effective counter-strategies to gain a competitive advantage.
- Organize your sales and marketing efforts by identifying the market categories and segments that present maximum opportunities for consolidations, investments and strategic partnerships.
- Whats the next big thing in the global JRA therapeutics market landscape? Identify, understand and capitalize.