"Concentrated Solar Power (CSP) Global Market Size, Competitive Landscape, Regulations & Investment Analysis to 2020" is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Global Concentrated Solar Power market.
The research provides an understanding of the technology, key drivers and challenges in the global concentrated solar power market. It also provides historical and forecast data to 2020 for installed capacity and power generation. The report details the cost analysis and investment analysis in the global concentrated solar power market. The report analyses concentrated solar power initiatives with policy framework in key countries such as the US, Spain and Australia.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas Team of industry experts
The report analyses market trends and opportunities in the global concentrated solar power market. Its scope includes -
- Market Analysis covering installed capacity and power generation for concentrated solar power market during the historical period of 2001 to 2010 and forecast period of 2011 to 2020 for global along with key countries such as the US, Spain and Australia is analyzed in detail.
- Policy, Regulatory Framework and Drivers governing the concentrated solar power market for major markets such as the US, Spain and Australia and emerging markets such as India, China and South Africa are covered in the report.
- Research on the various Incentives and feed-In-tariffs announced by different governments for the development of concentrated solar power market are provided.
- Comparative analysis and developers share of major concentrated solar power companies such as BrightSource Industries, Abengoa Solar, Acciona Energia, Solar Millennium and Florida Power & Light Company is dealt in detail.
- Market overview and forecast installed capacity for emerging countries such as India, UAE, South Africa, China, Morocco, Algeria, Jordan, Israel, Iran, Greece, Egypt and Italy are covered in the report.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to
- Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for concentrated solar power market.
- Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
- Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the concentrated solar power industrys growth potential.
- Identify key partners and business development avenues.
- Respond to your competitors business structure, strategy and prospects.