Wealth in Sweden: Sizing the Market Opportunity



Verdict Financial

$ 3450

In Stock

Wealth in Sweden: Sizing the Market Opportunity analyzes Sweden's wealth and retail savings and investments markets, with a particular focus on the HNW segment. Analysis is based upon our 2014 Global Wealth Managers Survey, our Global Wealth Markets Analytics, and our Global Retail Investments Analytics.

Size your potential client base using our proprietary data, presenting the number of affluent individuals by liquid asset band to 2018.
Understand the drivers behind the growth of the affluent market, such as the wider macroeconomic environment and investment preferences.
Quantify HNW asset allocations into non-liquid assets such as property. Find out how much of their investible assets are held offshore.
Export the graphics from the dashboard, or if you are more at ease using Excel, export the data into your own worksheets.

How large is the HNW market in Sweden?
What is the penetration of affluent individuals in Sweden?
What is the current and future mix of asset class balances in Sweden?
How much of their wealth do Sweden HNW individuals invest offshore?
Which booking centers are used by HNW individuals to invest offshore?

Key Highlights
Affluent individuals hold over 64% of the total wealth, or $256.3bn, of which the HNW share is around 18%. Swedish offshore investments are negligible, with only 9% of investments held offshore. Switzerland and Luxembourg are the leading offshore booking centers.

The Swedish wealth market has become one of the most dynamic in Europe, having recovered well from the global financial crisis. In addition to strong economic performance, Swedish public finances are also sound.

Allocation in equities and mutual funds allows for a dynamic market. Traditional liquid allocations account for 78% of HNW investments, while alternatives, commodities, and property investments account for the remaining 22%. Equities and mutual funds are expected to see the most growth.