This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Chile HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Chile.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Chile HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Chile 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- There were 687 UHNWIs in Chile in 2014, with an average per capita wealth of US$141.2 million, making them the prime target group for wealth sector professionals. Of this total, there were 16 billionaires, 234 centimillionaires and 437 affluent millionaires.
- UHNWIs accounted for 1.5% of Chiles total HNWI population in 2014. The number of UHNWIs in Chile increased by 44.9% during the review period, from 474 in 2010 to 687 in 2014.
- There was a range of performance between the different UHNWI wealth bands. The number of billionaires increased by 300% and centimillionaires by 51%, while affluent millionaires increased by 38.7%.
- WealthInsight expects the number of UHNWIs to increase by 22.8%, to reach 889 in 2019. This will include 20 billionaires, 297 centimillionaires and 573 affluent millionaires.