Communications & collaboration technologies have proven to be a boon for enterprises, eradicating barriers of time and place and helping employees, distributors, partners, and stakeholders located at dispersed locations and time zones, to collaborate with each other. As communications & collaboration technologies facilitate real-time communications, they are increasingly used in various aspects of businesses such as product development, sales, strategic decision making, and customer support.
- Cloud-based unified communications solutions are expected to have a major impact on the enterprise communications industry, as they are affordable for various types of enterprises and are set to be widely adopted by SMEs worldwide.
- With most developed economies reaching a saturation level, multinational enterprises are shifting their focus to developing countries in the Asia-Pacific and Latin American regions. Consequently, the emerging economies are expected to be the drivers of the communications & collaboration market in the coming years.
- One of the most prominent challenges hindering the widespread adoption of communications & collaboration technologies is the lack of interoperability among UC products and vendors.
Kables Strategic Focus Report Communications & collaboration analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the communications & collaboration market. The report outlines the evolution of communications & collaboration, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kables view of the revenue opportunities in the communications & collaboration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises investment priorities in communications & collaboration.
This product covers the latest trends in the communications & collaboration market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the communications & collaboration domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the communications & collaboration market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the communications & collaboration market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of communications & collaboration.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the communications & collaboration market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kables view of revenue opportunities in the communications & collaboration market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to communications & collaboration.
- Understand the communications & collaboration landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the communications & collaboration segment.
- Comprehend the communications & collaboration vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the communications & collaboration market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the communications & collaboration market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organizations communications & collaboration requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.