Enterprise content management (ECM) solutions automate information capture and its storage, as well as archiving, thereby enabling enterprises to eliminate the mistakes that are made while feeding key data into mission-critical business systems. An effective content management system can also provide employees and other stakeholders, who are involved in any business process, with customized instructions for the actions they need to take at any stage in that process, enabling them to complete tasks quickly, without taking the help of any skilled personnel, thereby eliminating the wastage of time and resources.
- ECM has entered a state of disruption, wherein these solutions are increasingly being assimilated with third platform technologies such as cloud, mobile, social, and analytics, to meet new age enterprise content requirements.
- Advances in ECM systems that have tighter integration with case management tools are a step forward in boosting the end-user experience. Case management enables the information workforce to extract and group critical case information that is based on customers, locations, processes or queries into a single location or platform.
- Disparate data types and enterprise data silos are some of the challenges hindering the widespread adoption of ECM technologies.
Kables Strategic Focus Report Enterprise content management analyses the current trends, drivers, and inhibitors impacting the enterprise content management market. The report outlines the evolution of enterprise content management, and identifies and assesses the best performing vendors in the market. This report also presents Kables view of the revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sector, and size band. Moreover, following in-depth ICT decision maker surveys, the report outlines enterprises investment priorities in enterprise content management.
This product covers the latest trends in the enterprise content management market, coupled with insight into the vendor landscape and market size in the enterprise content management domain.
In particular, it provides an in-depth analysis of the following:
- The latest trends impacting the enterprise content management market.
- The market drivers (both supply-side and demand-side) that will facilitate the growth of the enterprise content management market.
- The market inhibitors that may hinder the pervasive adoption of enterprise content management.
- Identification of the top ICT vendors in the enterprise content management market, coupled with an overview of the top 5 vendors.
- The primary findings from Kables view of revenue opportunities in the enterprise content management market through to 2019, highlighting the market size and growth by technology, geography, sectors and size band.
- An identification of enterprises investment priorities based on their budget allocations relating to enterprise content management.
- Understand the enterprise content management landscape, the recent trends, drivers, and inhibitors shaping the enterprise content management segment.
- Comprehend the enterprise content management vendor landscape and track their relative performance in the enterprise content management market to gain a competitive advantage.
- Enhance your market segmentation by analyzing the revenue opportunity forecasts figure in the enterprise content management market from 2015 to 2019, spanning six regions, 14 verticals, and two size bands.
- Understand how organizations enterprise content management requirements are set to change in the next two years in order to prioritize your target market.