Robust domestic demand supported by overall growth in GDP will create opportunities in Romanian Spirits market during 2015-2019. Liqueurs will be the fastest growing category in both value and volume terms during 2015-2019. The Spirits market in Romania is led by Bacardi, Diageo Plc and Pernod Ricard S.A.
- The Spirits market in Romania will register higher growth both in value and volume terms during 2015-2019 compared to 2010-2015
- The Liqueurs category will register the fastest growth at a CAGR of 6.9% during 2015-2019.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Romanian Spirits market.
- Glass is the most used packaging material in the Spirits market in Romania.
The Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2014-2019
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey, with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2014-2019
- Leading players: Market share