This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Indonesia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2010-2014) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Indonesia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2010 and the end of 2014. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Indonesia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2010 to 2014
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2019
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Indonesia 2015 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2019.
- There were 57,273 HNWIs in Thailand in 2014, which collectively held US$240.5 billion in wealth.
- The Thai HNWI population rose by 2.3% in 2014, following a 2.1% increase in 2013.
- The Thai HNWI population is forecast to grow by 18% to reach 68,430 people in 2019, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 29.7% to reach US$310 billion.