This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Australia HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Australia.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Australia HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2010-2014)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Australia 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- There were 313,027 HNWIs in Australia in 2015, who collectively held US$987.1 billion in wealth.
- The Australian HNWI population rose by 2.1% in 2015, following a 1.5% increase in 2014.
- The Australian HNWI population is forecast to grow by 17.8% to reach 381,966 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 31.3% to reach US$1.4 trillion.