This report is the result of WealthInsight's extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Israel.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Israel. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Israeli HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume, wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs investable assets
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Israel
- The size of the Israeli wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- Israel Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource, and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the report comprises a wide variety of data, created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis, WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2019, and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector, the latest merger and acquisition activity, and the opportunities and challenges that the sector faces.
- There were 79,186 HNWIs in the Israel in 2015, which held US$447 billion in wealth.
- The HNWI population in the Israel increased by 2.9% in 2015, following an increase of 3% in 2014.
- Growth in HNWI wealth and numbers is expected to improve over the forecast period. The number of HNWIs in the Israel is forecast to grow by 17.7%, to reach 96,790 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 24.3% to reach US$579.7 billion.