- Analysis of opinions drawn from leading medical device industry executives
- Analysis on how medical device companies media spend, marketing and sales strategies and practices are set to change in 20112012
- Analysis on spending plans, media budget allocations, challenges and sales strategies of leading aerospace industry suppliers
This report is the result of an extensive survey drawn from ICD Researchs exclusive panel of leading medical device industry executives. It analyzes how medical device companies procurement expenditure, business strategies and practices are set to change in 20112012. This report gives you access to the category-level spending outlooks, budgets, supplier selection criteria, business challenges and investment opportunities of leading purchase decision makers. The report also identifies future growth of buyers and suppliers, M&A and e-procurement. This report not only grants access to the opinions and strategies of business decision makers and competitors, but also examines their actions surrounding business priorities. The report also provides access to information categorized by region, company type and sizes.
- The opinions and forward looking statements of 385 industry executives have been captured in our in-depth survey, of which 57% represent Director and C-level respondents
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior marketing decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa and Middle East
- In the report, buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- Key topics covered include media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors and strategies by suppliers, as well as threats and opportunities, investment outlook and business confidence among both buyers and suppliers.
- The report examines current practices and provides future expectations over the next 12-24 months
- The report provides qualitative analysis of the key industry threats and opportunities and contains full survey results
- This report covers data and analysis on media channel expenditure, marketing and sales practices and industry developments by suppliers
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark your sales and marketing spend with industry peers to effectively determine strategy
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business during the recessionary climate
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs during these times of market uncertainty
- Secure stronger customer relationships by understanding the leading business concerns and changing strategies of medical device industry buyers
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry
- China, Brazil and India are predicted to be the fastest growing regions among developing countries for the medical devices industry. Stronger economic growth, government funding and reforms, changing consumer lifestyles, increasing penetration of medical insurance products, rise in disposable income in these regions are fueling growth.
- A total of XX% of respondents expect their companies to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only XX% looking to decrease it.
- Overall, XX% of respondents from suppliers industry consider ability to target specific audience niches to be a key factor in selection of a marketing vendor.