LNG Industry Outlook in North America to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals
"LNG Industry Outlook in North America to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Terminals" is a comprehensive report on the North America LNG industry. The report provides asset details of all active and planned, LNG liquefaction and regasification terminals in the region by country. Information by terminal includes terminal name, operator company name and design LNG processing capacity (liquefaction / regasification) for the period 2010-2020. Planned (new build) LNG terminals capacity additions and existing capacity expansions, as announced by the companies have also been included. The report provides LNG liquefaction and regasification capital expenditure outlook at regional level by year as well as by key countries till 2020. Further the report also offers recent developments as well as latest tenders and contracts at the country level.
- Updated information relating to all active and planned LNG terminals
- Provides historical data from 2010 to 2015, forecast to 2020
- Capacity information of all liquefaction and regasification terminals
- Provides operator information for all active and planned terminals
- Latest developments and contracts related to LNG terminals across different countries
Reasons to buy
- Obtain the most up to date information available on all active and planned liquefaction and regasification terminals in North America
- Identify growth segments and opportunities in the industry.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of strong historic and forecast capacity data
- Assess your competitors LNG assets