This report provides the latest asset allocations of Argentina HNWIs across 13 asset classes. The report also includes projections of the volume, wealth and asset allocations of Argentina HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive and robust background of the local economy.
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The HNWI Asset Allocation in Argentina 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind.Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth report as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level ofgranularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Real estate was the largest asset class for Argentinian HNWIs in 2015, accounting for 31.5% of total HNWI assets. This was followed by equities with 20.8%, business interests with 14.9%, cash and deposits with 12.2%, fixed-income with 10.7%, and alternatives with 9.9%.
- Equities, business interests and alternatives recorded highest growth during the review period, at respective rates of 100.6%, 39.4% and 27.1%.
- Alternative assets held by Argentinian HNWIs increased from 7.1% to 9.9% during the review period. HNWI allocations to commodities increased from 2.2% to 1.9% of total assets during this period.
- WealthInsight expects allocations in commodities to increase over the forecast period to reach 2.1% of total HNWI assets by 2020.
- Argentinian HNWI liquid assets valued US$51.3 billion as of 2015, representative of 43.7% of total wealth holdings.