This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Argentina HNWIs. This includes demographic trends (2011-2015) and findings of the proprietary Wealth Insight HNWI Database.
This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Argentina.
The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Argentina HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The High Net Worth trends in Argentina 2016 Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- There were 30,825 HNWIs in Argentina in 2015, which collectively held US$117.6 billion in wealth.
- The Argentinian HNWI population decreased by 3.4% in 2015, following a 3.9% decrease in 2014.
- The Argentinian HNWI population is forecast to grow by, 15% to reach 34,704 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 19.6%, to reach US$132.4 billion.