This report is a thorough analysis of Canada Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces.
- This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Canada.
- The report focuses on HNWI performance between the end of 2011 and the end of 2015. This enables us to determine how well the country's HNWIs have performed through the crisis.
- Independent market sizing of Canada HNWIs across five wealth bands
- HNWI volume and wealth trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume and wealth forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Number of UHNWIs in each state and all major cities
- Fastest growing cities and states for UHNWIs (2011-2015)
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The Challenges and Opportunities for the Wealth Sector in Canada 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the database comprises dossiers on over 60,000 HNWIs from around the world.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Report includes comprehensive forecasts to 2020.
- Canadian HNWIs held 27.4% (US$501 billion) of their wealth outside their home country in 2015.
- Foreign asset holdings are expected to increase to US$598.9 billion by 2020, accounting for 26.3% of the country’s total HNWI assets.
- North America accounted for 41.9% of Canadian HNWIs’ foreign assets in 2015. This was followed by the Asia-Pacific with 26.9%, Europe with 15.9%, Latin America with 11.5%, Africa with 3.2% and the Middle East with 0.5%.
- Canadian HNWI allocations to the Asia-Pacific increased rapidly compared with other regions during the review period, rising from 14.8% in 2011 to 26.9% in 2015.
- WealthInsight expects HNWIs to increase their level of investment in the Asia-Pacific over the forecast period, to reach 35.2% of foreign HNWI assets by 2020.