SaaS and PaaS are the leading cloud computing technology types that will gain prominence within the industry in 2016. Rising demand for hybrid cloud architecture and disaster recovery solutions from companies is considered an important factor, which is encouraging the adoption of IaaS among large companies. Organizations are focusing on various secured storage solutions that provide the flexibility to store and process their data in third-party data centers and significantly reduce their expenditure on IT. Hybrid cloud is expected to see a greater budget allocation in 2016, compared to 2015; communications and IT industries are strongly determined to adopt cloud computing services over the next 12 months.
- Of the cloud computing implementation types, hybrid cloud is expected to gain interest over the next 12 months
- Flexibility and scalability, and reduced need for purchasing and maintaining IT Hardware are the key factors influencing the deployment of cloud computing
- Respondents operating in Europe are allocating the largest part of their cloud computing budget towards SaaS in 2015 and 2016
- Organizations identify software application hosting and database management system as the key cloud computing services that will gain significance in 2016
Kable’s Cloud Computing Market: Technology Models, Challenges, and Business Benefits, examines executives’ opinion on the key factors that are driving the cloud computing market and the inclination of enterprises in adopting cloud computing models based on their technology types and implementation types. Additionally, it provides information about popular cloud computing services, industry verticals that are keen to adopt cloud computing services, and the budget allocation of organizations to the various cloud computing models.
What else does this report offer?
- Adoption of cloud computing technology types: provides information about the cloud computing technology types that are expected to gain significance within organizations in 2016
- Favored cloud computing implementation types: identifies cloud computing implementation types that are gaining prominence among organizations
- Popular hybrid cloud versions: tracks the most important versions of hybrid cloud trending upward in the next 12 months.
- Key drivers: examines the significant factors influencing the use of cloud computing within organizations
- Expected investment towards cloud computing: evaluates the percentage of enterprises’ annual procurement budget being spent on cloud computing services
- Change in cloud computing technology budget: identifies how enterprises’ cloud computing budgets were allocated across the technology areas in 2015 and how they change in 2016
- Budget allocation for cloud computing implementation areas: highlights the change in investment towards public, private, and hybrid cloud in 2015 and 2016
- Popular cloud computing services: projects the key services with the highest potential benefits from cloud computing technology
- Key industry verticals: highlights industry verticals that are keen to adopt cloud computing services
- Concerns to implement cloud computing: analyzes major concerns faced by organizations in the adoption of cloud computing
Reasons To Buy
- Helps to alter investment allocation by understanding key cloud computing technologies and implementation areas highlighted by survey executives during 2015 and 2016
- Highlights key factors and industry verticals influencing the use of cloud computing, thus helping organizations to realign business strategy
- Enables organizations to improve work flexibility and scalability and drastically reduces the need for purchasing and maintaining IT Hardware
- Helps organizations to enhance their revenue growth opportunities and make effective business strategy decisions by knowing popular cloud computing services