Competing For Share Of UK Foodservice Industry Spend In 2010-2011 is a new report published by ICD Research that analyzes how industry suppliers' media spend, marketing and sales strategies & practices and business planning will be shaped in 2010 to 2011. In an uncertain economic climate this report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of foodservice suppliers. The report also identifies suppliers and foodservice operators and caterers future growth, M&A and investment expectations. The research is based on an extensive survey of senior and C-level industry executives from our market leading panels.
- Opinions and forward looking statements of over 149 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which over 46% represent Owner or C-level, Directorial & Managerial respondents
- Analysis on media channel spend, marketing and sales practices and industry developments by suppliers to the UK foodservice industry
- Key topics include suppliers media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors & strategies, threats & opportunities for the industry and how these have been affected by the economic uncertainty
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is UK-wide drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the UK
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark your sales and marketing plans with industry competitors to effectively determine strategy
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business during the recessionary climate
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs during these times of market uncertainty
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry
- The majority of respondents from the UK Foodservice industry identify take away outlets, 'quick service restaurants' and 'coffee shops' as the fastest growing industry sectors in the next 12 months.
- 78% of industry players are looking to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 16% looking to decrease it
- 49% of the UK foodservice industry buyers agree that in order to maintain and win their business, suppliers will have to provide innovative products