Competing For Share Of Global Upstream Oil & Gas Industry Spend In 2010-2011 is a new report published by ICD Research that analyzes how industry suppliers media spend, marketing and sales strategies & practices and business planning will be shaped in 2010 to 2011. In an uncertain economic climate this report gives you access to the media channel spending outlooks, media budgets, marketing agency selection criteria, business challenges and sales tactics of leading suppliers to the upstream oil and gas industry. The report also identifies oil and gas exploration and production companies and suppliers future growth, M&A and investment expectations. The research is based on an extensive survey of senior and C-level industry executives from our market leading panels.
- Opinions and forward looking statements of over 668 industry executives are captured in our in-depth survey, of which 44% represent Directors, C-levels & Departmental Heads
- Analysis on media channel spend, marketing and sales practices and industry developments by upstream oil and gas companies and their suppliers
- Key topics include suppliers media spend activity, marketing and sales behaviors & strategies, threats & opportunities for the industry and how these have been affected by the economic uncertainty
- In the report buyers identify what suppliers need to do to maintain their business and the key actions being taken by industry players to overcome the leading business threats
- The research is based on primary survey research conducted by ICD Research accessing its B2B panels comprised of senior purchase decision makers and leading supplier organizations
- The geographical scope of the research is global drawing on the activity and expectations of leading industry players across the Americas, Europe, Asia-Pacific and Africa & Middle East
Reasons To Buy
- Benchmark your sales and marketing plans with industry competitors to effectively determine strategy
- Identify the specific marketing approaches your competitors are using to win business during the recessionary climate
- Better promote your business by aligning your capabilities and business practices with your customers changing needs during these times of market uncertainty
- Predict how the industry will grow, consolidate and where it will stagnate
- Uncover the business outlook, key challenges and opportunities identified by suppliers and buyers in the industry
- The majority of respondents from the upstream and downstream oil and gas industry identified China, Brazil and India to be the fastest growing regions in next 12 months among emerging markets due to favorable economic conditions, increased consumption of oil and gas and improved infrastructure facilities.
- 46% of industry players are looking to increase their marketing expenditure over the next 12 months, with only 10% looking to decrease it
- 66% of respondents believe that the demonstration of confidence to their customers from increased marketing activity in the current business climate can give their company an edge.