Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Nicaragua
Extracted from Canadean's latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, China Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 20 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals plus Forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format.
Forecast trends of the beverage consumption in the following categories:
- packaged water
- still drinks
- fruit powders
- iced/rtd tea
- iced/rtd coffee
- sports drinks
- energy drinks
- bulk/HOD water
- dairy drinks
- hot coffee
- hot tea
- flavoured alcoholic beverages
- fortified wine
- Canadean's Nicaragua Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with and latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the Nicaragua beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchSEPking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 20 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Forecasts to 2016