Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in France
Extracted from Canadean's latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, France Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 21 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals plus Forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf.
Forecast trends of the beverage consumption in the following categories:
- packaged water
- still drinks
- fruit powders
- iced/rtd tea
- iced/rtd coffee
- sports drinks
- energy drinks
- bulk/HOD water
- dairy drinks
- hot coffee
- hot tea
- flavoured alcoholic beverages
- fortified wine
- Canadean's France Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with and latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the France beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchSEPking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Forecasts to 2016
- Supporting text