The report IC Market Tracking Transformers analyzes the market of Transformers and the manufacturers. You get an overview of the development of the total market and the individual segments for example Product Groups (Power Transformers further devided into Small Power, Medium Power and Large Power), Distribution Transformers further devided into Oil and Dry), (Traction Transformers further devided into Oil and Dry) and (Special Transformers further devided into Oil and Dry) or Customer Segments such as Service ans Sale of new Transformers. The report presents market forecasts for all product groups for the upcoming three years, based on our econometric models.
The competition analysis shows Market shares of the TOP manufacturers for the total market and the segments in term of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares.
You also receive Information about the most important Factors of Influence concerning this market.
1) Market Structure: Definition and demarcation of product groups and further segements
2) Market Drivers: Executive summary of the most important factors of influence
3) Total Market Analyis: Overview about the development of the total market and the individual segments as well as forecasts for the next 3 years
4) Competition Analysis and Market Shares: Market shares of the TOP manufacturers in terms of quantity and value for the last two business years as well as rankings and changes in market shares (Total Market and Segments)
5) Methodology and Data Sources: The market and competitive analysis is conducted through interviewing the most important manufacturers and experts in the respective industry. All data are cross-checked for plausibility and evaluated by means of additional sources of information. The market models and forecasts are based on economic indicator models, which are developed individually for each market. The influencing factors are analyzed by means of multivariate regression analysis and updated each year.
The economic indicators and environmental data are a result of secondary research of prestigious statistical institutes and are supplemented by internal market analyses.
1.1) Market Structure
1.3) Definitions und Demarcation
2) Executive Summary
2.1) Market at a Glance
2.2) Key Results
3) Business Enviroment
3.1) International Economy
3.2) National Economy
3.4) Construction Enviroment
4) Total Market Analysis and Forecast
4.1) Total Market
5) Competion Analysis
5.1) Total Market