This report is the result of WealthInsight’s extensive research covering the high net worth individual (HNWI) population and wealth management market in Switzerland.
This report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs in Switzerland. It also includes an evaluation of the local wealth management market.
- Independent market sizing of the Swiss HNWIs for five wealth bands
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation trends from 2011 to 2015
- HNWI volume wealth and allocation forecasts to 2020
- HNWI and UHNWI asset allocations across 13 asset classes
- Geographical breakdown of all foreign assets
- Alternative breakdown of liquid vs. investable assets
- Details of the development challenges and opportunities related to the wealth management and private banking sector in Switzerland
- The size of Swiss wealth management industry
- Information on private banks
- Detailed wealth management and family office information
- Insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- Switzerland Wealth Report 2016 is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists the report comprises a wide variety of data created based on over 125,000 HNWIs from around the world in WealthInsight's database.
- With the wealth reports as the foundation for its research and analysis WealthInsight is able to obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions it covers.
- The report reviews the performance and asset allocations of HNWIs and ultra-HNWIs. The report also includes projections of the volume wealth and asset allocations of HNWIs to 2020 and a comprehensive background of the local economy.
- The report provides a thorough analysis of the private banking and wealth management sector.
- There were 303,401 HNWIs in Switzerland in 2015 who collectively held US$1.4 trillion in wealth.
- The Swiss HNWI population decreased by 2% in 2015 following a 2.2% increase in 2014.
- The Swiss HNWI population is forecast to grow by 12% to reach 342,706 in 2020, while HNWI wealth is projected to grow by 18.6% to reach US$1.7 trillion.