Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 14 Asian markets
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, Asia Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 14 markets (China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Kazakhstan, Malaysia, Pakistan, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam) plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 23 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, sake, rice wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf for ten key markets.
- Analysis of the beverages market in Asia
- Historical and forecast consumption trends
- Canadean's Asia Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 14 markets.
- Updated with latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Asia regional summary
- Individual data on 14 Asian markets plus supporting text for 10
- Volumes for 23 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Forecasts to 2016