Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 18 Latin America markets
Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts report, Latin America Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 18 markets (Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Caribbean, Chile, Colombia, Costa Rica, Ecuador, El Salvador, Guatemala, Honduras, Mexico, Nicaragua, Panama, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay, Venezuela) plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 21 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2016
- Analysis of the beverages market in Latin America
- Historical and forecast consumption trends
- Canadean's Latin America Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 18 markets.
- Updated with latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Latin America regional summary
- Individual data on 18 Latin America markets plus supporting text for seven
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Plus forecasts to 2016