Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in 82 markets
Updated with 2010 actual figures and latest forecasts to 2016, Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for 82 markets in eight regions : Africa, Asia, Latin America, East Europe, Middle East & North Africa, North America and West Europe. Regional summaries and a global overview are also included plus supporting text for 53 markets. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete picture of regional and global consumption.
Product analysis is broken down in to 24 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, sorghum beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, sake, rice wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2010 actuals, plus forecasts to 2016.
- Analysis of the Global beverages market
- Historical and forecast consumption trends
- Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across 82 markets.
- Updated with latest forecasts for 2011 and 2016.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Individual data on 82 markets plus supporting text for 53
- Volumes for 24 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2010 actuals
- Forecasts to 2016