A detailed analysis of Greene King's activities in the UK beer Market
The Greene King PLC Company Watch report contains a detailed analysis of the companys activities in the UK beer market, looking at their portfolio and identifying volumes by price segment, beer type, alcoholic strength, local segment and modus operandi (imported, licensed or domestic). A full profile of the company contains details of ownership, company history and strategy; and the location and capacities of breweries are shown. New product development in 2009 is also highlighted. The performance of leading brands is analysed in depth, including a full set of data tables showing volumes and growth. Data from 2006 is provided and all analyses contain forecasts for 2010. The market share development of key competitors is also provided as well as an update of leading companies performance.
- An essential read for anybody interested in major brewers, the Greene King PLC Company Watch report provides detailed information on the companys portfolio; its key competitors; brand performance and new product activity in the UK beer market.
- This wealth of data is supported by numerous graphs for an at a glance understanding of the data.
- An invaluable aid for equity research, competitor analysis, M&A targeting and for companies looking for distributors or partners.
- Published by Canadean, Company Watch reports are available for leading brewers in over 50 markets worldwide.
- Company profile including ownership, company history, strategy and location/capacity of production facilities
- Key brands analysis - Segment analysis, 2010F; Key brand attributes (price segment, beer type, modus operandi)
- Brand portfolio analysis - Brand volume and market share 2006 to 2010F; Incremental growth 2006 to 2010F; Top 6 brands market share growth, 2005 2010F; Fastest growing brands, CAGR 2008-2010F; Share of portfolio by beer type, alcoholic strength, local segment and modus operandi (imported, licensed or domestic)
- New product development in 2009
- Key competitor analysis - Market volumes & share, 2010P; Market share growth, 2005 2010F