NorthWestern Corporation - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Capacity 6
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Distribution 6
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Customers 6
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
NorthWestern Corporation, Wind Farms 8
NorthWestern Corporation, Wind Farms, United States 8
NorthWestern Corporation, Hydro Power Plants 10
NorthWestern Corporation, Hydro Power Plants, United States 10
NorthWestern Corporation, Thermal Power Plants 11
NorthWestern Corporation, Thermal Power Plants, United States 11
Business Description 13
Business Overview 13
Major Products and Services 14
SWOT Analysis 18
NorthWestern Corporation Strengths 18
NorthWestern Corporation Weaknesses 19
NorthWestern Corporation Opportunities 19
NorthWestern Corporation Threats 20
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 22
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 23
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 24
Key Employees 25
Key Employee Biographies 26
Company Statement 27
Locations And Subsidiaries 30
Head Office 30
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 30
Financial Deals Landscape 32
NorthWestern Corporation, Deals Summary 32
NorthWestern Corporation, Power, Deal Details 33
Asset Transactions 33
Equity Offering 46
Debt Offering 50
Recent Developments 55
NorthWestern Corporation - Recent Developments 55
Report Scope 157
GlobalData Coverage 157
GlobalDatas Methodology 157
Secondary Research 157
Primary Research 157
Contact Us 158
List of Tables
NorthWestern Corporation, Key Facts 9
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, Capacity 10
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, Distribution 10
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, Customers 10
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 10
NorthWestern Corporation, Operational Metrics, Sales 11
NorthWestern Corporation, Wind Farms, United States 12
NorthWestern Corporation, Hydro Power Plants, United States 14
NorthWestern Corporation, Thermal Power Plants, United States 15
Major Products and Services 18
NorthWestern Corporation, SWOT Analysis 22
NorthWestern Corporation, Ratios based on current share price 26
NorthWestern Corporation, Annual Ratios 27
NorthWestern Corporation, Interim Ratios 28
NorthWestern Corporation, Key Employees 29
NorthWestern Corporation, Other Locations 34
NorthWestern Corporation, Subsidiaries 35
NorthWestern Corporation, Deals Summary 36
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Thompson Falls Dam in Montana From PPL Montana for USD127.6 Million 37
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Kerr Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD263.4 Million 38
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Madison Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD12.2 Million 39
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Mystic Lake Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD16.3 Million 41
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Black Eagle Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD28.5 Million 42
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Rainbow Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD81.4 Million 43
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Cochrane Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD86.8 Million 44
NorthWestern Energy Acquires Ryan Hydro Power Plant in Montana From PPL Montana for USD81.45 Million 45
NorthWestern Acquires Spion Kop Wind Project From Compass Wind In Montana, US 46
NorthWestern Energy Invests US$200 Million In Mill Creek Power Plant In Montana, US 47
NorthWestern Energy To Acquire Wind Power Project From Compass Wind 48
NorthWestern Completes Project Financing Of US$45 Million For Spion Kop Wind Power Project In Montana, US 49
NorthWestern Raises USD57 Million in Public Offering of Shares 50
NorthWestern Completes Public Offering Of Shares For US$400 Million 52
NorthWestern Raises USD70 Million in Private Placement of 4.26% Bonds Due 2040 54
NorthWestern Raises USD450 Million in Public Offering of 4.176% Bonds Due 2044 55
NorthWestern Completes Private Placement Of 5.01% First Mortgage Bonds Due 2025 For US$64 Million 57
NorthWestern Completes Private Placement Of 5.01% First Mortgage Bonds Due 2025 For US$161 Million 58