East Central Energy - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
Company Snapshot 4
Key Information 4
Company Overview 4
SWOT Snapshot 4
Operational Metrics 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Customers 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, By Sales 6
Business Description 7
Business Overview 7
Major Products and Services 8
SWOT Analysis 11
East Central Energy Strengths 11
Operational Performance 11
Association with Touchstone Energy 11
Service Portfolio 12
Broad and Diverse Customer Base 12
East Central Energy Weaknesses 12
Dependence on Sole Supplier 12
East Central Energy Opportunities 12
Prospects for Growth in Demand for Electricity: the US 12
Capacity Enhancement and Expansion 12
East Central Energy Threats 12
Government Regulation 12
Seasonal Variations and Climate Conditions 13
Volatility in Electricity Prices 13
Distribution Network Security 13
Key Employees 14
Company Statement 15
Locations And Subsidiaries 16
Head Office 16
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 16
Recent Developments 17
East Central Energy - Recent Developments 17
Jul 01, 2015: ECE, CMC partnership brings first EV charging station to Cambridge (July 2015) 17
Jan 26, 2015: ECE Board of Directors approves rate increase (January 2015) 17
Mar 01, 2010: ECE Reports Operating Revenues Of $145.09 Million In 2009 18
Jan 08, 2015: Gwen Thomas,East Central Energy's Chief Operating Officer/ VP Member and Employee Service retires 18
Dec 01, 2014: Jerry Nelson resigns from ECE Board 18
Jun 01, 2010: ECE Selects Steve Shurts As President/CEO 18
Report Scope 19
GlobalData Coverage 19
GlobalDatas Methodology 19
Secondary Research 19
Primary Research 19
Contact Us 20
List of Tables
East Central Energy, Key Facts 4
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Transmission 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Customers 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 5
East Central Energy, Operational Metrics, Sales 6
Major Products and Services 8
East Central Energy, SWOT Analysis 11
East Central Energy, Key Employees 14
East Central Energy, Other Locations 16
East Central Energy, Subsidiaries 16