Eversource Energy - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2016 Update
The report contains a detailed description of the power generation companys business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services.
- Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and detailed information about the power plants (assets).
- Operational Metrics (capacity, generation, revenue, sales, number of consumers).
- Business description - A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy - GlobalDatas summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT analysis - A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history - Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services - A list of major products, services and brands
- Key employees - A list of the key executives and personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Executive biographies - A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Financial deals - Coverage of key financial deals from 2006 onwards, depending upon information availability
- Important locations and subsidiaries - A list of key locations and subsidiaries of the company, including contact details.
* Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Reasons to buy
- Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research purposes. Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and major products and services are incorporated in the profile to assist in various business decisions (M&A and JV).
- Identify potential customers and suppliers with this reports analysis of the companys business structure, operations, major products and services and business strategy.
- Understand and respond to competitors business structure and strategies with GlobalDatas detailed SWOT analysis. In this, the companys core strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats are analyzed, providing an up to date objective view of the company.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
SWOT Snapshot 5
Operational Metrics 6
Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, By Transmission 6
Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, By Segmental Information 6
Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, By Sales 7
Eversource Energy, Wind Farms 8
Eversource Energy, Wind Farms, United States 8
Eversource Energy, Solar PV Parks 9
Eversource Energy, Solar PV Parks, United States 9
Eversource Energy, Hydro Power Plants 10
Eversource Energy, Hydro Power Plants, United States 10
Eversource Energy, Thermal Power Plants 11
Eversource Energy, Thermal Power Plants, United States 11
Business Description 12
Business Overview 12
Major Products and Services 13
SWOT Analysis 17
Eversource Energy Strengths 17
Eversource Energy Weaknesses 18
Eversource Energy Opportunities 18
Eversource Energy Threats 19
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios 20
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios 21
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios 22
Key Employees 23
Key Employee Biographies 24
Company Statement 25
Locations And Subsidiaries 27
Head Office 27
Other Locations & Subsidiaries 27
Financial Deals Landscape 28
Eversource Energy, Deals Summary 28
Eversource Energy, Power, Deal Details 29
Asset Transactions 29
Debt Offering 34
Asset Transactions 53
Recent Developments 54
Eversource Energy - Recent Developments 54
Report Scope 140
GlobalData Coverage 140
GlobalDatas Methodology 140
Secondary Research 140
Primary Research 140
Contact Us 141
List of Tables
Eversource Energy, Key Facts 8
Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, Transmission 9
Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, Segmental Information 9
Eversource Energy, Operational Metrics, Sales 10
Eversource Energy, Wind Farms, United States 11
Eversource Energy, Solar PV Parks, United States 12
Eversource Energy, Hydro Power Plants, United States 13
Eversource Energy, Thermal Power Plants, United States 14
Major Products and Services 16
Eversource Energy, SWOT Analysis 20
Eversource Energy, Ratios based on current share price 23
Eversource Energy, Annual Ratios 24
Eversource Energy, Interim Ratios 25
Eversource Energy, Key Employees 26
Eversource Energy, Subsidiaries 30
Eversource Energy, Deals Summary 31
WMECo Invests US$12 Million In Solar Power Project In New England, UK 32
Western Massachusetts Electric To Invest US$22 Million For Springfield Solar Photovoltaic Power Plant In Massachusetts, U.S. 33
Western Massachusetts Electric To Invest US$12 Million For William Stanley Solar Power Plant In Massachusetts, U.S. 34
NSTAR Completes Merger With Northeast Utilities 35
NSTAR Electric Prices Public Offering of 3.25% Debentures Due 2025 for USD250 Million 37
Connecticut Prices Public Offering of 4.15% Bonds Due 2045 for USD50 Million 38
Connecticut Light and Power Raises USD250 Million in Public Offering of 4.3% Bonds Due 2044 39
NSTAR Electric Raises USD300 Million in Public Offering of 4.4% Debentures Due 2044 41
Public Service Company of New Hampshire Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Series S Bonds Due 2023 For US$250 Million 42
NSTAR Electric Raises USD200 Million in Public Offering of Debentures Due 2016 44
Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of 1.45% Notes Due 2018 For US$300 Million 45
Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of 2.8% Notes Due 2023 For US$450 Million 47
Connecticut Light and Power Raises USD400 Million in Public Offering of 2.5% Bonds Due 2023 49
NSTAR Electric Completes Public Offering Of 2.375% Notes Due 2022 For US$400 Million 50
Western Massachusetts Electric Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Notes Due 2021 For US$150 Million 51
Northeast Utilities Completes Public Offering Of Senior Notes Due 2013 For US$300 Million 52
Western Massachusetts Electric Completes Public Offering Of 3.5% Series F Senior Notes Due 2021 For US$100 Million 53
Nstar Electric Completes Public Offering Of US$300 Million 54
Eversource to Sell Hydro and Coal Fired Power Plants in New Hampshire, US 56