Trauma Fixation - Current and Future Players
Internal and external fixation devices, including intramedullary nails (IM nails), plates, and screws, have been widely adopted to treat and manage bone fractures. Particularly as these fixation methods are far cheaper than joint replacement implants, they are the preferred treatment methods when clinically feasible. Technological innovations in recent years, such as locking screw technology and anatomic plating systems, have bolstered the market and improved patient outcomes. However, there is continued room for growth as research efforts continue into antibiotic-eluting implants, materials development, and biodegradability.
This report provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on the key players that shape the global trauma fixation market. This includes an analysis of company profiles, industry trends, and corporate strategy. The report identifies the unmet needs in the market while providing an understanding of physicians perceptions and decision-making processes in using and evaluating the adoption of different types of devices.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 4 working days (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- What Physicians Think quotes provide a unique insight into how healthcare professionals are reacting to events within the industry, and what their responses could mean for industry strategists. In this report you will understand the perceptions of leading orthopedic surgeons from around the world. This information is essential for all strategic decision makers in every organization allowing them to act on high quality information.
- Investigation of current and future market competition in the trauma fixation market.
- Competitive Assessment including product profiles.
- Coverage of key market players and company profiles, including business description, financial overview, product portfolio assessment, and SWOT analysis.
- Strategic Assessment of the market through market impact analysis, future market scenario, and company analysis.
Reasons to buy
- Gain a high level view of the trends shaping and driving the trauma fixation market.
- Assess competitiveness of products in market by understanding the strengths and weaknesses of current competition.
- Drive revenues, formulate effective sales and marketing strategies, and gain in-depth understanding of the competitive landscape.
- Take a comprehensive look at the markets device pipeline and identify promising, paradigm-shifting products.
- Create an effective counter-strategy to gain a competitive advantage against those currently in the market.
1 Table of Contents
1.1 List of Figures
2.2 Related Reports
3 Competitive Assessment
3.1 Market Share Analysis
3.1.1 Global Overview
3.1.2 North America
3.1.5 South America
3.1.6 Middle East and Africa
3.2 Key Companies and Product Profiles
3.2.3 DePuy Synthes (J&J)
3.2.5 Smith & Nephew
3.2.7 Wright Medical Group N.V.
3.2.8 Zimmer Biomet
3.2.9 Other Players
3.3 Clinical Trials to Watch
3.4 Pipeline Products Assessment
4 Market Outlook
4.1 Procedure Trends
4.2 Global Market Drivers and Barriers
4.2.1 Driver: Rising Prevalence
4.2.2 Driver: Technological Developments
4.2.3 Driver: Bone Regeneration
4.2.4 Driver: Patient Demand and Awareness
4.2.5 Driver: Extremities Growth
4.2.6 Barrier: Burden of Rising Regulation
4.2.7 Barrier: Proving Efficacy
4.2.8 Barrier: Generic Implants
4.2.9 Barrier: Reimbursement Limitations
4.3 Market Outlooks by Segment
4.3.1 Global Overview
4.3.2 Internal Fixation
4.3.3 External Fixation
4.4 Market Outlooks by Geography
4.4.1 Global Overview
4.4.2 North America
4.4.5 South America
4.4.6 Middle East and Africa
5.3.3 Secondary Research
5.4 Forecasting Methodology
5.5 Primary Research Summary
5.6 About the Authors
5.6.2 Global Head of Medical Devices
5.7 About GlobalData
5.8 Contact Us
1.1 List of Figures
Figure 1: Global Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 2: North America Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 3: US Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 4: Europe Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 5: Europe Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, by Country, 2015
Figure 6: APAC Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 7: APAC Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, by Country, 2015
Figure 8: South America Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 9: Brazil Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 10: Middle East and Africa Company Market Shares for Trauma Fixation, 2015
Figure 11: Trauma Fixation Primary Research Participants, by Region