Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories
Extracted from Canadean's latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, Africa Beverage Forecasts includes data tables for Nigeria and South Africa, plus a regional summary. Aggregated totals for non-profiled countries are also given to obtain a complete regional picture.
Product analysis is broken down in to 19 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, sorghum beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals, 2010 provisional plus forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format with supporting text in Acrobat pdf for Nigeria.
- Canadean's Africa Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across Nigeria and South Africa, plus aggregated totals for non-profiled countries to give a complete regional picture.
- Recently updated with 2010 provisional volumes and latest forecasts for 2011.
- Facilitates valuable data comparisons, enabling the user to monitor the development of commercial beverages over time either by category, country or region and determine share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the beverage industry or looking to develop their business internationally or across categories.
- Africa regional summary
- Individual data on Nigeria and South Africa markets
- Supporting text on Nigeria
- Volumes for 21 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2009 actuals
- 2010 provisional volumes plus forecasts to 2016
- Data is also available to purchase on a global or individual market basis