Global aggregated data showing historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories
- Taken from Canadean's latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, this Global summary includes global aggregated data (combined total of 82 markets).
- Product analysis is broken down in to 24 beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, sorghum beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, sake, rice wine, wine).
- Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals, 2010 provisional plus forecasts to 2016.
- Extracted from Canadean's Global Beverage Forecasts, this Global summary provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories.
- Aggregate of 82 markets. Recently updated with 2010 provisional volumes and latest forecasts for 2011.
- Ideal if you are looking for top-line consumption volumes at a global level.
- Global perspective
- Volumes for 24 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends - 1999 to 2009 actuals
- 2010 provisional volumes plus forecasts to 2016
- Data is also available to purchase on a regional or individual market basis