Belarus Beverage Forecasts March 2011 - The report includes the latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Belarus.
Extracted from the latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, Belarus Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 20 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, iced/rtd coffee, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actual, 2010 provisional plus forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf.
Reasons To Buy
- The Belarus Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with 2010 provisional volumes and latest forecasts for 2011.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the Belarus beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchmarking and data comparisons between .
- Volumes for 20 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends – 1999 to 2009 actuals
- 2010 provisional volumes plus forecasts to 2016
- Supporting text
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2009 ACTUAL, 2010P (provisional) and 2011-2016F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage Belarus
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Juice (100% pure juice), Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Tea, Iced/Ready To Drink (RTD) Coffee, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Cider, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Fortified Wine, Wine
Market Commentary (Acrobat pdf document)
Categories Packaged Water, Bulk/HOD Water, Carbonates, Juice, Nectars, Still Drinks, Squash/Syrups, Fruit Powders, Iced/Rtd Tea Drinks, Iced/Rtd Coffee Drinks, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Dairy Drinks, Hot Tea, Hot Coffee, Beer, Cider, Spirits, FABs, Wine, Fortified Wine