Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Bolivia
- Extracted from Canadean's latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, Bolivia Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 15 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, nectars, still drinks, fruit powders, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, wine).
- Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals, 2010 provisional plus forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format.
- Historic consumption of beverage categories reported from 1999 to 2010 along with provisional figures of 2011 and forecasts till 2017
- Canadean's Bolivia Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with 2010 provisional volumes and latest forecasts for 2011.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the Bolivia beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchmarking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 15 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2009 actuals
- 2010 provisional volumes plus forecasts to 2016
Table of Content
Data Table (Excel format)
Data Horizon 1999-2009 ACTUAL, 2010P (provisional) and 2011-2016F (forecast)
Measures Volume (million litres), Population (millions), Litres Per Capita
Geographic Coverage Bolivia
Product Coverage Packaged Water, Carbonates, Nectars (products with a 25-99% juice content), Still Drinks (<25% juice content), Fruit Powders, Sports Drinks, Energy Drinks, Bulk/HOD Water, Dairy Drinks (White Milk, Flavoured Milk, Soymilk and Cultured Dairy Drinks including Drinking Yogurt and Fermented Milk combined), Hot Coffee, Hot Tea, Beer, Spirits, Flavoured Alcoholic Beverages (FABs), Wine