Latest historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories in Brazil
- Extracted from Canadean's latest Global Beverage Forecasts report, Brazil Beverage Forecasts includes consumption trends for 20 individual beverage categories (packaged water, carbonates, juice, nectars, still drinks, squash/syrups, fruit powders, iced/rtd tea, sports drinks, energy drinks, bulk/HOD water, dairy drinks, hot coffee, hot tea, beer, cider, spirits, flavoured alcoholic beverages, fortified wine, wine).
- Measures include million litres and litres per capita data for 1999 to 2009 actuals, 2010 provisional plus forecasts to 2016. Data is provided in Excel format, with supporting text in Acrobat pdf.
- Canadean's Brazil Beverage Forecasts provides historical and forecast consumption trends for key beverage categories across the market.
- Recently updated with 2010 provisional volumes and latest forecasts for 2011.
- Ideal for monitoring the development of commercial beverages and determining share of throat.
- An essential aid for anyone interested in the brazil beverage industry.
- Beverage Forecasts are available to purchase on a global, regional or individual market basis enabling benchmarking and data comparisons between markets.
- Volumes for 20 individual beverage categories
- Data measured in million litres and litres per capita
- Historical trends 1999 to 2009 actuals
- 2010 provisional volumes plus forecasts to 2016
- Supporting text