The Emerging 5 in Global industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market share, market size (value, volume and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the industry.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the airlines industry in emerging five
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the airlines industry in emerging five
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key airlines market players emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five airlines market with five year forecasts by both value and volume
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five airlines market. Includes market size data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- What was the size of the emerging five airlines market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five airlines market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five airlines market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- Who are the top competitors in the market?
- These countries contributed $103,561.8 billion to the global airlines industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 10% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $171,459.2 billion in 2020, with a CAGR of 10.6% over the 2015-20 period.
- Within the airlines industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $73,414.0 billion in 2015. This was followed by Brazil and India with a value of $9,632.5 and $8,838.3 billion, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the airlines industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $123,966.0 billion in 2020, followed by Brazil and India with expected values of $16,357.7 and $14,084.1 billion, respectively.