The Emerging 5 IT Hardware industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the emerging five it hardware market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the emerging five it hardware market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players emerging five operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the emerging five it hardware market with five year forecasts
- Compares data from Brazil, China, India, Mexico and South Africa, alongside individual chapters on each country
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the emerging five it hardware market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- What was the size of the emerging five it hardware market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the emerging five it hardware market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the emerging five it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the emerging five it hardware market?
- These countries contributed $52,255.1 million to the global it hardware industry in 2015, with a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.1% between 2007 and 2011. The top 5 emerging countries are expected to reach a value of $73,476.1 million in 2020, with a CAGR of 7.1% over the 2015-20 period.
- Within the it hardware industry, China is the leading country among the top 5 emerging nations, with market revenues of $29,022.3 million in 2015. This was followed by India and Brazil with a value of $12,392.2 and $6,377.7 million, respectively.
- China is expected to lead the it hardware industry in the top five emerging nations, with a value of $39,220.9 million in 2020, followed by India and Brazil with expected values of $17,584.9 and $10,115.6 million, respectively.