Global IT Hardware industry profile provides top-line qualitative and quantitative summary information including: market size (value 2011-15, and forecast to 2020). The profile also contains descriptions of the leading players including key financial metrics and analysis of competitive pressures within the market.
- Save time carrying out entry-level research by identifying the size, growth, major segments, and leading players in the global it hardware market
- Use the Five Forces analysis to determine the competitive intensity and therefore attractiveness of the global it hardware market
- Leading company profiles reveal details of key it hardware market players global operations and financial performance
- Add weight to presentations and pitches by understanding the future growth prospects of the global it hardware market with five year forecasts
Essential resource for top-line data and analysis covering the global it hardware market. Includes market size and segmentation data, textual and graphical analysis of market growth trends and leading companies.
- What was the size of the global it hardware market by value in 2015?
- What will be the size of the global it hardware market in 2020?
- What factors are affecting the strength of competition in the global it hardware market?
- How has the market performed over the last five years?
- What are the main segments that make up the global it hardware market?
- The IT hardware market includes all physical components integral to computing. The total market values include client computing and peripherals (desktop PCs, notebook PCs, fixed phones and adaptors, scanners and imaging devices standalone printers, thin-clients and workstations), network infrastructure (Ethernet hubs and switches, Ethernet routers, WAN CPE and termination equipment, WAN multi-service switches, WLAN access points, WLAN cards and WLAN switches and appliances), security hardware and appliances (content-filtering and anti-spam appliances, encryption/SSL accelerators, firewall and VPN gateways, smart card readers and smart cards), server computing (high-end servers, low-end servers and mid-range servers) and storage infrastructure (hard-disk drives, NAS filers and arrays, NAS gateways, SAN adaptors and connectors and SAN disk arrays).
- All currency conversions are calculated at constant average annual 2015 exchange rates.
- The global IT Hardware market had total revenues of $323.3bn in 2015, representing a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 4% between 2011 and 2015.
- The Client Computing & Peripherals segment was the market's most lucrative in 2015, with total revenues of $189.1bn, equivalent to 58.5% of the market's overall value.
- The performance of the market is forecast to accelerate, with an anticipated CAGR of 4.3% for the five-year period 2015 2020.