The Polish Spirits market growth is driven by countrys strong economy and consumers high disposable income. The market is being led by the Vodka category while the Whiskey category is forecast to register fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the market. Pernod Ricard S.A. is the leading player in the country.
- The Vodka category has the highest volume share in the overall Spirits market.
- The Tequila & Mezcal is the smallest value category in the Polish Spirits market .
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel for Spirits in Poland.
- Jack Daniels is the leading brand in the Whiskey category.
- Private label products in the Brandy category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in Polands Spirits market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Poland provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Flexible Packaging, Rigid Metal; container data for: Bottle and Pouch.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning