The Spirits market in Romania is led by the Brandy category, both in terms of value and volume in 2015. The Liqueurs category is forecast to register fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Russias Spirits market. Glass is the only packaging material that is used in the Romanian Spirits market.
- Consumption pattern of the Romanian consumers remains unchanged in the Spirits market .
- The Brandy category has the highest volume share in the overall Spirits market.
- Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Romania's Wine & Spirits market.
- Stalinskaya is the leading brand of Vodka in Romania.
- Screw Top is the commonly used closure type in the Romanian Spirits market
- The use of Bottle containers is forecast to grow at a CAGR of 4.3% during 2015-2020
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Romania provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass and Rigid Metal ; container data for: Bottle.
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning