The Russian Spirits market will be affected by high inflation and a slowing GDP per capita. The market is led by the Vodka category, both in terms of value and volume in 2015. The Whiskey category is forecast to register fastest growth among all categories during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in Russias Spirits market. Glass is the most commonly used packaging material in the countrys Spirits market.
- The Whiskey category is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Vodka category is the largest value category in the Russian Spirits market.
- On-trade transactions account for the highest distribution share in the Russian Spirits market.
- Baileys is the leading brand in the Liqueurs category.
- Private label products in the Whiskey category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in Hungary's Spirits market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in Russia provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning