The French Spirits market is expected to register growth during 2015-2020 supported by recovering economic conditions and rising disposable income of the consumers. The market is being led by the Whiskey category while the Vodka category is forecast to register fastest growth in volume terms during 2015-2020. Hypermarkets & Supermarkets is the leading distribution channel in the Spirits market.
- The Vodka category is expected to register fastest value growth among all categories during 2015-2020.
- The Light Rum segment is expected to gain share growth within the Rum category.
- On-trade transactions and Food & Drinks Specialists account for the highest distribution share in the French Spirits market.
- Poliakov is the leading brand of Vodka in France.
- Private label products in the Vodka category registered the fastest growth during 2012-2015.
- Screw Top is the most commonly used closure type in the French Spirits market.
Canadeans Consumer and Market Insights report on the Spirits market in France provides insights on high growth categories to target, trends in the usage of packaging materials, types and closures category level distribution data and brands market shares.
What else is contained?
- Market data: Overall market value and volume data with growth analysis for 2010-2020
- Category coverage: Value and growth analysis for eight categories including Brandy, Gin & Genever, Liqueurs, Rum, Specialty Spirits, Tequila & Mezcal, Vodka, and Whiskey with inputs on individual segment share within each category and the change in their market share forecast for 2015-2020
- Leading players: Market share of brands and private labels, including private label growth analysis from 2012-2015
- Distribution data: Percentage of sales within each category through distribution channels such as Hypermarkets & Supermarkets, Convenience Stores, Food & Drinks Specialists and others in 2015
- Packaging data: consumption breakdown for packaging materials and containers in each category, in terms of percentage share of number of units sold. Packaging material data for Glass, Paper & Board, Rigid Plastics, and others; container data for: Bottle, Carton and Bag-In-Box
- Identify high potential categories and explore further market opportunities based on detailed value and volume analysis
- Existing and new players can analyze key distribution channels to identify and evaluate trends and opportunities
- Gain an understanding of the total competitive landscape based on detailed brand share analysis to plan effective market positioning