HER2-Negative Breast Cancer - US Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-negative breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings; neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third-, and fourth-line metastatic.
Overall five year survival in breast cancer is relatively high, at around 90%, but this is subjective to the subtype and stage of the disease. Importantly this report segments HER2 negative breast cancer into its two major subtypes; hormone receptor positive (HR+) and triple negative breast cancer (TNBC).
The US will remain the largest HER2-negative breast cancer market throughout the forecast period. The growth of this market will be driven by the high incidence of HER2-negative breast cancer in the US, which almost equals that of the entire 5EU, combined with the higher treatment rates in the neoadjuvant and adjuvant settings and the influx of premium-priced products over the forecast period. In particular, the prices for both the current and pipeline therapies are the highest in the world, which is due to the private health insurance system in the US, which can more easily afford to reimburse the latest expensive drugs than the healthcare systems in other countries.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of HER2-Negative Breast Cancer including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in the US including product HER2-Negative Breast Cancercription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in the US from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the US HER2-Negative Breast Cancer market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HER2-Negative Breast Cancer.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in the US.