HER2-Negative Breast Cancer - China Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2023
Breast cancer is the second most common cancer in the world and the most common cancer in women worldwide. This report focuses on the current treatment landscape, unmet needs, current pipeline, and commercial opportunities in the HER2-negative breast cancer market, with coverage of multiple settings; neoadjuvant, adjuvant, first-, second-, third-, and fourth-line metastatic.
Overall five year survival in breast cancer is relatively high, at around 90%, but this is subjective to the subtype and stage of the disease. Importantly this report segments HER2 negative breast cancer into its two major subtypes; hormone receptor positive (HR+) and triple negative breast cancer (TNBC).
Importantly, although substantial growth in the Chinese market is expected, it is important to consider when comparing China with the other markets, that in the base year of the forecast period (2013), it had the fewest approved branded therapies (three) of any market, and was one of the smallest markets with regard to sales. This means that modest growth from this point on can translate into an increased share of the global market in later years.
*This is an on-demand report and will be delivered within 24 hrs. (excluding weekends) of the purchase.
- Overview of HER2-Negative Breast Cancer including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in China including product HER2-Negative Breast Cancercription, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in China from 2013-2023.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting the China HER2-Negative Breast Cancer market.
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for HER2-Negative Breast Cancer.
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2013-2023 in China.