Consumer Trends in the Hot Drinks Market in the US, 2011
- This report provides the results for the Hot Drinks market in the US, from Canadean’s unique, highly detailed and proprietary online survey of consumers’ Consumer Packaged Goods (CPG) consumption habits, and forms part of an overall series covering all CPG product markets.
- Its coverage includes, but is not limited to, consumption behaviours, the extent to which consumer trends influence their consumption and the value of the market these trends influence, brand and private label choices as well as retailer choices. Much of this information can also be analyzed by specific consumer group, providing hard and fast data on consumers and markets at the product category level.
- Marketers in the Hot Drinks market in US face a major challenge. Understanding market size and segmentation is valuable, but the keys to effective targeting is knowing just how valuable specific consumer groups are, and being able to quantify the impact of consumer trends.
- This report solves these problems by providing integrated survey-based data on consumer trends, consumer groups and market data which show exactly the size of consumer groups, how much of the Hot Drinks market in US they account for and which consumer trends drive their behaviour.
- Consumers’ uptake of products and the influence of consumer trends are fundamental causes of change in markets – making knowing what these trends are and the extent of their influence crucial.
- The survey-based data provided in this report examines over 20 consumer trends that affect the market and examines the share of sales across 26 consumer groups – providing through the data a detailed insight into exactly who the consumer is and just how much impact the latest consumer trends are having.
Reasons To Buy
- The data provided allows marketers to track consumer behaviour through to its actual value impact on a product market. Unique in the market, this provides readers with a highly detailed data analysis of the market allowing marketing tactics and strategy to be updated in line with the very latest consumer behaviours.
- Consumer survey data for the following specific categories: Coffee, Tea and Other Hot Drinks.
- Detailed consumer segmentation based on survey data covering over 26 consumer groups, 20 consumer trends and consumption frequency for each product category.
- Volume shares in 2011 for brands and private label sales tracked by the survey.
- Unique retailer choice and switching data as tracked by the survey are provided at the product category level for 2011