This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the HNWI population and Wealth Management industry in India.
This report is a thorough analysis of Indias Wealth Management and Private Banking sector, and the opportunities and challenges that it faces. In addition to providing a comprehensive and robust background of the Indian economy, including, uniquely, detailed analysis of economic and political risks to HNWI wealth creation, the report provides robust projections of the volume and wealth of Indias HNWI.
- Independent market sizing of Indias HNWI
- Details of the development, challenges and opportunities of the Wealth Management and Private Banking sector in India
- Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
- Family office information
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI, private banks, wealth managers and family offices around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- India currently has the fourth-highest number of HNWIs in the Asia-Pacific region after Japan, China and Australia. In 2011, there are 251,000 HNWIs in India who, together, hold a total of US$1,083 billion.
- Going forward, the number of Indian HNWIs is expected to grow by 85% to reach close to 465,000 individuals in 2015. HNWI wealth is expected to grow by 97% to US$2,134 billion in 2015.
- Given ongoing political trends in India regarding the financial sector and, specifically, the wealth management sector, increased regulation of the industry is highly probable. Our research suggests that such regulation will be a net positive for the industry, and will clarify and streamline taxation and the regulatory structure.