This report is the result of WealthInsights extensive research covering the HNWI population and Wealth Management industry in Singapore. It provides market size and forecasts of the HNWI population. By leveraging the WealthInsight HNWI Database, it provides key demographic breakdowns.
This report provides projections of the volume and wealth of Singapores HNWI and a comprehensive background of the Singapore economy. This includes demographic trends (2007-2011) and findings of the proprietary WealthInsight HNWI Database.
- Independent market sizing of Singapores HNWI
- Most up to date and thorough analysis of the demographic breakdown of Singapores HNWI
- Volume and wealth trends from 2007 to 2011
- Volume and wealth forecasts to 2015
- Current insights into the drivers of HNWI wealth
Reasons To Buy
- The WealthInsight Intelligence Center Database is an unparalleled resource and the leading resource of its kind. Compiled and curated by a team of expert research specialists, the Database comprises up to one hundred data-points on over 100,000 HNWI, private banks, wealth managers and family offices around the world. With the Database as the foundation for our research and analysis, we are able obtain an unsurpassed level of granularity, insight and authority on the HNWI and wealth management universe in each of the countries and regions we cover.
- Comprehensive forecasts to 2015.
- Singapore has the highest population density of HNWIs in the world; approximately one in 30 Singaporean residents is a HNWI.
- There are just over 150,700 HNWIs in Singapore, with an average wealth of US$4.8 million per person and a combined wealth of US$730 billion.
- The wealth of Singapores HNWIs increased by 24% (5.5% per annum) over the review period (2007-2011), boosted by particularly strong growth in 2009 and 2010 of 33% and 24% respectively. This was aided by strong growth in the local stock market in 2009 the Singapore Exchange went up by 76% and a rebound in the local property market during 2010.
- Over the forecast period, total HNWI wealth is forecast to grow by 47% (10.1% per annum), reaching US$1.1 trillion in 2015.